The way NU connects to service is changing...
IMPACT Connects is a new way for NU students to connect to community service opportunities that best fit with their interests and skills.
Why IMPACT Connects?
- Students have access to service opportunities for over 600 Western New York organizations;
- Service opportunities can be filtered by location, needs, skills, etc.;
- Clubs can register and respond to needs as a group;
- Service learning modules allow faculty to easily keep track of student service in their courses;
- Community partners and University departments can easily post service needs and see who responds to them;
- Volunteers receive a "volunteer profile" tracking the service that was done;
- And more!
Ready to get connected? Visit https://niagara.galaxydigital.com/.
Student Log In Training