Books, Balls, and Blocks
"Books, Balls and Blocks" is a program created for children between 4 months, and 6 years of age. Occurring each fall and spring semester, the free events feature:
- Fun activities on site for children including games and art activities, interactive stories, and more.
- Fun activities for parents to do at home.
- Developmental and early literacy screenings.
- Book giveaways.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019, 4:30-6:30 p.m. - Niagara University Family Literacy Center, Academic Complex, Room 125, 5795 Lewiston Rd., Niagara University, N.Y., 14109
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019. noon-2 p.m. - North Tonawanda Public Library, 505 Meadow Dr. , North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Thursday, October 24, 2019, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. - Niagara Falls Public Library (LaSalle Location), 8728 Buffalo Ave., Niagara Falls 14304
- Saturday, October 26, 2019, 10 a.m.-noon -Niagara Falls Public Library, 1425 Main St., Niagara Falls 14305
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. - Lockport Public Library, 23 East Ave, Lockport, NY 14094
“Books, Balls, and Blocks” is presented through a partnership with Help Me Grow Western New York and the Niagara County Early Child Care Quality Improvement Project, housed in Niagara University’s Rev. Joseph L. Levesque, C.M. Institute for Civic Engagement. Between fall 2017 and spring 2018, over 170 children and 130 parents attended the events.
If you have any questions or would like further details, please call 716.286.8567.