Past Compassionate Niagara Conferences
A flagship event of the Compassionate Niagara committee is the annual Compassionate Niagara conference (formerly the Annual Niagara County Poverty Conference). This event brings 200 representatives from nonprofit, government, business, faith-based, and educational institutions to learn about best practices in making Niagara Falls a more compassionate community for those in need.
- 2019: Compassionate Niagara: Deepening Connections
- 2018: Compassionate Communities: Where Do I Fit In?
- 2017: Interrupting Poverty
- 2016: Agents of Social Change: Community Engagement
- 2015: From the Ground Up: Economic Development & Solutions to Alleviating Poverty
- 2014: Be Part of the Conversation
- 2013: Circles Out of Poverty