Books, Balls and Blocks
Books, Balls and Blocks is a FREE event for children between the ages of 4 months and 6 years! Books, Balls and Blocks includes:
- Fun activities for children: Games and art activities, interactive stories, and more!
- Parents will be provided with fun activities to do at home.
- Developmental and early literacy screenings will be offered.
- Book giveaways.
- Pizza and refreshments will be provided.
Event Dates and Locations:
- Niagara Falls Public Library: Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 11 am - 1 pm; Saturday, October 20, 2018, 11 am - 1 pm
- Niagara Falls Public Library (Lasalle): Thursday, October 11, 2018, 11 am - 1 pm
- Niagara University Family Literacy Center: Thursday, October 18, 2018, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Lockport Public Library: Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Books, Balls and Blocks is presented through a partnership with Help Me Grow Western New York, Niagara University’s College of Education’s Family Literacy Center, and the Niagara County Early ChildCare Quality Improvement Project, all housed in Niagara University’s Rev. Joseph L. Levesque, C.M. Institute for Civic Engagement.
If you have any questions or would like further details, please call 716.286.8309.