Books, Balls and Blocks
Books, Balls and Blocks is a program created for children between the ages of 4 months and 6 years. Occurring each Fall and Spring semester, the free Books, Balls and Blocks events feature:
- Fun activities on site for children including games and art activities, interactive stories, and more.
- Fun activities for parents to do at home.
- Developmental and early literacy screenings.
- Book giveaways.
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Lockport Public Library
- Thursday, March 21, 2019, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm - Niagara Falls Public Library (Lasalle Branch)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - North Tonawanda Public Library
- Saturday, March 30, 2019, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm - Niagara Falls Public Library
- Saturday, April 13, 2019, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Niagara University Family Literacy Center
Pizza and refreshments will be provided.
Books, Balls and Blocks is presented through a partnership with Help Me Grow Western New York, Niagara University’s College of Education’s Family Literacy Center, and the Niagara County Early ChildCare Quality Improvement Project, all housed in Niagara University’s Rev. Joseph L. Levesque, C.M. Institute for Civic Engagement. Between Fall 2017 and Spring 2018, over 170 children and 130 parents attended the events.
If you have any questions or would like further details, please call 716.286.8309.