Nurturing in the Neighborhood
Niagara University, the Niagara Falls City School District, and Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center are bringing free early childhood activities Niagara Falls! REGISTER TODAY for the Spring 2020 "Nurturing" in the Neighbhorhood Program (details below).
- Early childhood learning
- Early reading skills
- Food and nutrition
- Recreational fun
- Behavioral health
- Developmental screenings
- Social emotional learning
- Parent workshops offered during classroom time*
- Breakfast provided
REGISTER TODAY for the Spring "Nurturing in the Neighborhood" Program:
- When: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Dates: March 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 2020
- Time: 9:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. each day
- Where: Harry F. Abate Elementary School, Room 105, 1625 Lockport Street, Niagara Falls, NY, 14305
*A unique piece of "Nurturing in the Neighborhood" is parent workshops that take place during the youth program to connect parents to local resources, and provide strategies for their child's development, social emotional skills, nutrition, and other useful topics. PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THESE SESSIONS.
For more information call us at 716.286.8309. There is no cost for this program thanks to the Health Foundation for Western and Central New York.